- Have fun
- Bring snacks. Although the meals are provided, if you want snacks or groceries during the weekend there is a Wal-mart 2 miles from the farm.
- If you're drinking, please drink responsibly. Alcohol is not provided but can be brought in.
- Bring an empty plastic/aluminum water bottle to the festival to use at our water stations.
- Don't bring pets.
- Verizon cell coverage is good. AT&T and Sprint are spotty.
- Don't forget your water bottle. We have multiple water refill stations positioned throughout the grounds.
- Don't walk anywhere you can't see your feet. Don't go in any areas marked "off limits." Do watch out for snakes.
- Don't swim or dive except in designated areas and with a life jacket.
- Don't jump off dock or canoes except where designated. There are shallow points off the dock and stumps under the water.